This card woud be a great baby shower card or for the birth of a new Baby
Product used as follows:
- Paper: Pool Party #122924, Whisper White #100730, DSP Lullaby #133695
- Stamp Set: Something for Baby #134030 (clear)
- Inks: Markers In Color #133654, Smokey Slate #131179, Blackbrry Bliss #133642, Memento London Fog
- Accessories: Die Framelets Baby’s First #133735, Big Shot #113439, Edgelits #
Directions as follows:
- Cut base card in Pool Party 4.25 x 11. Score 3.5″ and again at 7″. Take the largest section and use the scalloped edgelit and cut the end in the Big Shot. The scalloped section will be the front of your card. When folded it measures 3.78″ x 4.25″
- Cut 3 pieces of DSP 3.25″ x 4″. Adhere these pieces to front and #1 & 2 sections inside.The 3rd section is plain white CS with same dimmensions as DSP.
- Using the the stamp set, stamp images in your favorite colors and cut them using the appropriate framelit and adhere as desired.
- The sentiments were adhered with Congratulations on front and Sweet Baby inside 3rd section.